Nike Free +2 EXT Women’s shoe is specially designed for serious runners for it provides the natural-motion benefits of running barefoot. It is a flexible running shoe resultant of experiment carried out on the foot's natural landing angle and pressure and toe position.
The upper is made of breathable mesh and multi-layer construction for a comfortable fit. It also carries side strap and continuous internal material for maximum comfort. Outsole is made of BRS 1000 carbon rubber in the heel with waffle piston to improve suspension padding.
- Sculpted Phylite and out-sole for lightweight support
- Deep Nike Free sipes pattern enhances flexibility and offer a real barefoot feeling
- Material: Mesh / Textile
- Nike Free sole with flex grooves for maximum flexibility
- Asymmetrical lacing system to help reduce pressure
- Waffle piston outsole
- Thin mesh inner sleeve for a sock-like fit.